October 16, 2007

From the land of far far away

Hey!!!!!
I can't believe how long it has been since i've read this!! I'm so happy that y'all are still doing so well with your decisions! I've been praying for you. I know it can be tough to find time to have devotions (belive me, i know), but if there is only one thing i have learned while at college, it is that we cannot use the excuse of "I didn't have time", God knows our schedules long before we make them, so He has already given us the time we need to spend time with Him. That is one of my biggest stuggles right now, making the time, and giving up what I want to do so that I can spend time with my savior and friend. I miss you all so much, and I am greatly anticipating the day when I will return to Harvest and see all the great changes that I have heard so much about these last few weeks. I will continue to pray for you all, please keep me in your prayers as well.
If you wouldn't mind adding a few things to your prayer lists for me, pray for Adam (my brother in the Marines) he has found out that he will be moving to North Carolina in January, and he will be deployed to Iraq in September. It may seem like a long way away, but already it seems so short to me. Also pray for my brother Ben, their church is having a lot of struggles right now, so pray that Ben will be searching for God's will in it all and that he will follow His leading. I miss you all so much!!!

Much love from afar off,
Tara

3 comments:

Sigma said...

Tara, my dear! I was so glad to see your name signed below! I was like it's Tara posting! I miss u! I keep thinking of how much fun your bday party was last year...I wish u'd be home so we could celebrate your birthday!! I'll be praying for u! Muchos amor! (much love)
biz

John Dierking said...

tara! Wow! It was so cool to hear from you again! we all miss you so much and just the other day john and i were like "we need mayhugh back!" love ya girl! Yeah, I know what you mean about finding it hard to have time for devotions. With school, in order to get a good devotional time in I have to get up around like 6 ....which may not sound early, but for me, I find my bed feels way too warm at that time in the morning! lol...Thanks for the point tho that God has planned our schedules way in advance! It's so true and the only thing that really gets in the way is our own fleshly desires. Missing you like crazy,
Chrystal

John Dierking said...

" A land so far away you might not even know it exists...." lol... Ok your not that far away, but I never get to talk to you.. =[ So you feel so faraway. I love you anyways and never cease to pray for you...( well not literally but... you know what I mean....) Can't wait to see you too!
Rachel