October 15, 2007

She's with Jesus Now

Angie Schatz's sister passed away two days ago. Angie (my neighbor) is doing very well...I knew she would, she's such a strong Christian. The funeral is set for Wed. I know my parents will be there. Her sister was 51. Angie's son, Jared, is struggling with some bitterness right now. He is in 8th grade. Pray for the Schatz family! Also, Angie is one of the busiest people I know. She is working full time, along with going back to college for a teaching degree. She needs strength, energy (it seems she always has this though!) and comfort right now. I love you girls and guys!!
biz

1 comment:

John Dierking said...

thanks for updating. I prayed for them all this morning. What time on Wed. is the funeral? I'd like to try and specifically pray for it at that time. Do you know if they have any unsaved family?
Chrystal