September 2, 2007

prayer requests

i have a couple of things that i need your prayers about. i ask you to pray that the Lord would give me courage to witness to my friend Steven. in past years i have not been a good witness to him, so that will make it harder to do. please pray that his heart would be tender and that the Lord would put me in a situation where the talk will lead into spiritual matters. also i have been struggling since the WILDS family camp week to keep from going back into sin. pray that the Lord would help me to get victory in this area and help me to avoid any situations that temptation might come to me. the testimony time was great this afternoon! we should do it more often.
in christ,
Ryan

3 comments:

John Dierking said...

Ryan,
I wil pray for you if you promise to pray for me too...=) I have a cousin that I really need to talk to but it is so hard because for a while I have said nothing to her about what I believe. I have not confronted her about things I disagree with about her lifestyle and now it is hard to. Please pray that she would ne willing to listen tho..thanks...oh and I already did pray for you and Steven this morning but I will continue to try to keep you both in my prayers...
Chrystal

Sigma said...

Hey Ryan,

I'll be praying for you. I know, the hardest people to witness to are close friends, and relatives. God will give you the courage. I'll be praying for you.

Because of Christ,

Chris

John Dierking said...

Yes I will keep you in my prayers. I find I never have enough time to pray for all my family and friends.
(my family takes up all the time!) But I have been praying for our whole youth group and will make sure to pray for you and Stephan.
Rachel