September 2, 2007

exciting news

Hey,

I know I just posted but I just got an e-mail from my friend Hosanna who most of you know since she has come to many teen activities..and thought I would share with you a praise. Anyways, she was pretty excited because her little brother responded to an altar call and got saved today!!!!!! If you could remember to pray for him I know they would appreciate it...It is especially exciting for a person when family gets saved and I know I am going to try to remember him in my prayers. I love hearing when people accept Christ as their Saviour. It always reminds me to be thankful for my salvation and the work on the cross. With the message from this morning and the songs we sang at church about the cross and then getting that e-mail, my focus is being kept in the right place!

Chrystal

No comments: