September 2, 2007

Thankfulness

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed being able to catch up with everybody this morning at church. It was neat to hear what God has been doing in your lives and also to get some specific prayer requests. The time after the meal was cool because we got to talk some stuff through and then pray. We need to do that more often but next time we need more than ten minutes! (more like 5 hours! =) Biz and I were talking about how important it is to have friends to encourage you in the right direction. I mean, yes, with Gods help you can do all things, but with Godly friends growing along with you you can learn so much more and the accountability thing has really helped too. You all have been like that for me and I just want to say thanks. Please continue to keep me in your prayers and that I will learn to run to God with every decision I make. Whether it is as small as whether or not to do something cheerfully or something as big as what college to go to.

In Awe of Him,
Chrystal

P.S. How many of you miss the college kids? (sob)

No comments: