September 3, 2007

I'd like to ask prayer for myself concerning my future. I am in my senior year, and would like to know what it is that God has for me. I am torn between jumping into full-time ministry, and doing something else, because of my belief that I would fail miserably at full-time ministry on my own strength, assuming that is is not His will. So, if you could pray that I would have the patience to wait on God to reveal His perfect will in His perfect time, I would appreciate it. Phredd

1 comment:

John Dierking said...

hey,
yeah, I know what youre feeling...me being only in 11th grade have been thinking about my future alot myself and it is a big decision. I mean, what you decide will affect the rest of of your life. But you know, God doesn't hide His will from us. If we trully are seeking it, He will reveal it to us. Thats something I heard recently and I am realizing the truth behind it. I mean, I think sometimes I am just scared to trully find out what Gods will for my life is because I know what I would LIKE to do but God might have other plans for me and so I can be scared to trully trust Him to do what is best. I have everyone in our youth group written down in my prayer book wiith certain prayer requests and I added that beside your name. I prayed for you this morning and will try to continue to rmember you in prayer. God will use you and our youth group greatly if we are willing to let God lead.
Chrystal