August 14, 2007

This is wonderful. I'm so glad that we finally did this! Thank you Pastor Jon for making this blog. I pray that it will be used to edify one another and draw us closer to one another as a youth group/church family, and most importantly to Jesus Christ. I wish I had time to post what I learned yesterday in my devotions! But I should really have been in bed by now! I just wanted to post and let you all know that I've been praying for all of you these past few days, and I know that the Lord will do great things through us as long as we stay focused on Him!

For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone. Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm 86:10,11

2 comments:

Sigma said...

Yes, thank you Pastor Walters...you were SO INCREDBILY fast in doing this blog. Please add some words of wisdom and stuff along the way! We need your help as well!
biz

John Dierking said...

hey, Can you all please remember to sign your names when you post a blog? =)