August 17, 2007

Good Morning, I hope you all are doing well. On Wednesday night I was able to talk to one of Kyle and Keaton's friends named Brad. I met him before, but I never talked to him about God. So while we were getting a drink, I asked him if he is able to go to church anywhere, and he goes to some church. Afterward, Kyle told me that he received Christ as savior at Bible club, several years ago. I'm praying that I would be able to get to talk to him again soon. Could you pray for him, I don't know what kind of family situation he comes from. I hope I will be able to be an influence to him. I pray for you all everyday. I am so excited to see how God is going to use us for HIS glory!!! Keep striving for excellence!!

In Prayer of You All,

Chris

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Mark and I will be praying for Brad and that the Lord will give you more opportunities to talk with him!