March 7, 2009

the second law of thermal dynamics(Jacob)

hey everybody I thought I would Post just a bit about how my life has been going lately. so some of you probably know about my older brother and the divorce that he is going through. Its always hard to watch a loved one go through some thing like that. My older brother and I never really had a great relation ship but lately he has made attempt to try to spend some time to try to work on it. So if you could pray for Gods hand to help him through this hard time and also that him and I could work on our relationship. I would really appreciate it. So then on top of that work has been really slow I actually didn't work at all last week. My sister's husband Scott has been out of work for like 4 months and my sister is a bus driver and the family is trying to stay afloat on her income. Its been hard for them to make ends meet. I have been trying to help them out when ever I can. AND THEN on top of all the before mentioned Scott's sister was kicked out of her house by her husband and
my sister and scott took her in and gave her a place to stay but she has been trying to hurt her self. so Me and My family need lots of PRAYER. Thanks for listening to me. Love you guys Jacob

1 comment:

Sigma said...

Sometimes its hard to understand why God is allowing us to go through certain things. Its hard to trust. Yet it always amazes me after I've come through something hard and am able to look back to see how God has worked. When my family left our old church, I didn't want to come to Harvest. I didn't want to leave my friends, the familiarity of our church, etc. I didn't understand why I had to leave and come to Harvest where there was like nobody my age and my family pretty much doubled the youth group. ;) Looking back though....I can honestly say that Harvest is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I know that seems like a pitiful example compared to what your brother/family is going through, but God has been reminding me recently that He doesn't just bring things into our lives to throw us a curveball. He's working things out with our best interest in mind. He's got some plan in the makings and when we've come through it and are able to look back we can always see that it really was for the best.

"When the hard times come, just remember that God is bringing it to tell you that its time to grow!"

Mr. Huber said that once to the teens in a past quizzing year and I haven't been able to forget it. If God has brought you to it, He'll bring you through it. I've been praying and will try to continue to do so. Keep "casting your cares upon Him"

Chrystal

Psalms 73:26-"My flesh and my heart faileth but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Psalms 57:2- "I will cry unto God Most High: Unto God that performeth all things for me."