September 29, 2008

God does answer prayer

ok, i know i haven't posted anything in a while and i'm sooo sorry.Well here's what God showed me this past weekend.We went to phila. to do the walk a-thon for my cousin danny and it was awesome!!! well anyways, we had to pick up my aunts furniture on our way out(my aunt lives in phila) and if you've ever been to phila,it's very hard to find a parking spot.well my aunt lives in this row of houses
which has a very narrow street and it is very rare to find a spot to park in there,and we had our big van to top it all off.so i started to ask God to provide us with a spot to park because we really didn't feel like carrying my aunts furniture like 3 blocks away.so we are driving down this tiny little street looking for a spot to park and we all thought there wasn't going to be any spots,but we all were wrong.well while we were driving down the street,there was this spot right in front of my aunts house!! now no one can say that God didn't answer prayer in that situation.see God answers the littlest prayers as well as the big ones.well i just felt like sharing that with all of u and i hope everyone has a nice day!!!
In Christ,
zach read

1 comment:

Sigma said...

Zach,
When those kind of things happen it always gives me goosebumps just realizing that God does indeed hear us when we pray! I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have been frustrated when looking for something and finally came to my senses, asked God to help me and then literally turned around and found the very thing I was looking for. Or the times that I needed to get into an online class and our internet wouldn't work (this happens quite often! ;) and I'd get all annoyed and upset at the computer and the fact that I'd be late for class! Finally I just closed my eyes and asked God to make the internet work and when I opened my eyes the page was downloaded! Its at those times, when you pray, not really believing that anything is going to change, that God likes to open your eyes and say "See my child? I really am paying attention to the smallest detail!"

Matthew 10:28-29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered!"

Thanks for sharing!
Chrystal