January 9, 2008

The Necessity of Prayer...

I know I was the last one to post, but I wanted to continue to share what I have been learning! ( And, it's not my fault than no one else has posted=)
I have been doing a lot of studying on prayer lately. Prayer is so important! Even just the act of prayer shows faith, in that you are talking to someone you cannot see. I love the verse “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” (Mark 11:24) I have an awesome bible program on my computer which has a bunch of different Devotionals, Commentaries, dictionaries, bibles, bible studies... etc. It has a ton of books on the program. So I was reading from it the book " Necessity of Prayer" Its really good. The first chapter is all about how prayer and faith go hand in hand! Anyways, I love my new program. =)
Rachel

1 comment:

Sigma said...

I agree! It is an awesome program! I just downloaded it onto my computer too and I think I could spend a whole year just starting to understand how to use all the things it has to offer! ;) I am looking forward to using it.
Chrystal