December 9, 2007

THANK YOU!!

Dear Harvest Family, I wanted to thank you all for your many prayers while I was lost in the Twilight Zone. : ) I'd rather lose three days, than to lose my memory of you all. : ) I was thinking where I'd be if it weren't for you guys. You have always been there for me, helping, leading, encouraging, and my best friends. Words can't describe my appreciation!! I pray that this never happens again, but if it were to happen, I know you guys would be there for me. If any of you lose your memory, you can count on me!! : ) Hopefully those of you that haven't gotten your wisdom teeth taken out yet, won't be too worried. : ) Thank you again for your prayers. It is only because of Christ!! Praise be to the Lord!! Thanks again!! : )

Because of Christ,
Your Friend,
Chris

No comments: