November 24, 2007

Stuff to Learn...

To the end that my glory may sing praise to Thee , and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto Thee for ever! Psalm 30:12

I found this verse yesterday and I think its really neat. I like how David basically says to God, "ALL the glory I ever get I am gonna give to YOU! No matter what happens in my life, I will praise YOU! All the way to my death I will not be silent about YOU!" David was completely focused on Christ and whenever he recieved praise or glory from somebody he always tried to point the attention to Christ and how thankful he was for all that God had done for him. Whenever he faced a trial he learned to look on the bright side and remember that God was with him and would not give him anything more than he could handle! David learned to praise God in everything he went through, everything he did, and everything he said! I wish I would learn from David and be that way!

In Awe of Him,
Chrystal

No comments: