November 28, 2007

Romans

Hey All!
I dont know how many people are going through Romans right now, but I am on chapter two and already I am learning so much! ( if you knew nothing about doing a Romans study.... blame Chrystal=) chapter two was talking about judging and how we shouldn't judge people when we do the same thing; and dont think we can get by with that same sin, because God is the Judge of truth and he will have the final say! Romans has a lot of practical stuff in it and I'm really looking forward to continuing it!
Praying for you,
Rachel

2 comments:

Sigma said...

umm..chow, if you are learning about judging, why are you telling everyone to judge me for not informing them about the Romans! lol...just kidding. Keep studying and applying!
Chrystal

Rachel Dierking said...

that was the whole point of that.... glad you got it! =]