October 29, 2007

wow! we need to post more often!

I was just thinking what an encouragement it is when you go and find some little helpful comment on the blog. But, there hasn't been any in a while. I know you all are busy, but you have no idea how much I love to see/hear what you've been learning. I like how when I'm getting frustrated with school, all I have to do is click on "this is just the start" and be reminded to keep my focus on God. Keep posting I love encouragement!!!
The Colossians book for today said to keep you focus on heaven and not the things of earth and you will find it easier to do right. Can't wait for the day when we'll all be in heaven praising God and not having the stupid problem of sin getting in the way of the relationship! It's really hard not to focus on sin and myself, but I have to remember what is coming in the future if i remain faithful to God. =] Love you all, continuing to pray for you always.
Rachel

No comments: