October 1, 2007

Learning so much!!!!

hey you all!! I don't really now how you all are doing, but.... I've really been learning a ton lately... God showed me his forgiveness... how to be repentant, how to forgive, and how He answers prayer.. all through one situation! I also thought of a really good quote... I can't remember the exact words but it's something to this extent... " Your worst enemy uses the same ears, tongue, eyes, and hands as you do... it's name is SELF..."
You all need to post or email what you've been learning, and what you would like prayer for because I want to learn from you all. And I want to know how to specifically pray for you too... so... POST!!! =)
Experiencing Outrageous, Contagious Joy!! ( not sure if my joy is contagious yet, but it's definently outrageous!!!!!! =)
Rachel

No comments: