September 27, 2007

what to read next??

One thing that's hard for me is deciding what to read next in my Devo's... I read Daniel, then Esther, then Ruth, and now I'm not sure where to move on from there... Problem is, is I want to read the whole thing. Pray that the Lord will lead me to something that would really apply to me personally. And, if you have any suggestions that would be helpful too. =)
Pastor Jon, you got me reading psalms 37. I read it over and over again and get something new every time! I love that chapter especially verse 7.
Rachel

1 comment:

Sigma said...

Hey!
I love all three of those books so those were going to be my first 2 suggestions. Bu tidk if you hve read it recently but i am reading Genesis. I am getting alot out of it by learning more about the faith, devotion, and the mistakes of people like Adam, Esua, Abel, Noah, Lot, and Abraham. So thats my suggestion! ;-)
Love in Christ,
Kristin Hanson