September 8, 2007

What A Loving, and Merciful God

Good Morning Everyone!!! What a beautiful day God has given us today. I was reading in my devotions about God's love and mercy toward us. God loves us so much. I can't describe how thankful I am for His love and mercy. Jesus paid the price, so that you and I can be totally clean. We aren't perfect, but Jesus took ALL OUR SINS AWAY!! What love He has for you and me. Ohh how He loves you and me, He gave His life, what more could He give, Ohh how He loves you, and me. I'm praying for you all everyday. This week was very difficult, with school starting again, but God is faithful to us everyday!! What a loving, and merciful God we serve!!

In prayer of you all,
Your Friend,
Chris

1 comment:

John Dierking said...

Chris,
You know...I have been thinking a lot about that recently. Just being thankful for my salvation and how because of that I should be more willing to live my life to please God. Thanks for the post and for your prayers.
Chrystal