September 10, 2007

Hey

Hello Everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I hope you all are experiencing God's magnificence. I would like to ask a favor. I know you all are busy, but I am finishing up with the Wilds clip, I've been working on, and I need some pictures. If anyone has some good pictures, could you send them to me. Whenever you get a chance, I know you all are busy. I would greatly appreciate it. Hopefully I'll have it finished soon I would have sent an email to you all, but my computer won't send any emails, but it will receive emails, weird huh. : ) Thanks guys!! Keep investigating God's magnificence.

In Prayer of you all,
Your Friend,
Chris

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Hey Chris I'll send you some of my pics from the Wilds. I only have your family's email address. I'll try to do that today or tomorrow.