August 13, 2007

WOW

God did something wonderful in our hearts this week. Many from our youth group attended Teen Camp at the WILDS (click on link for more info). It was a great week of summer camp with all the typical hype and fun. But it was not at all typical in how God worked in our hearts. On the way home (11 hour drive), we sang, prayed, read the Bible, challenged each other, wept, laughed, testified, and loved one another by vowing to hold one another accountable. We concluded that THIS IS JUST THE START of what God can do in and through us.

4 comments:

John Dierking said...

God has been good!!! I have learned alot in the past several days!!! I have already fallen several times but God has been gracious and allowed me to rise up again!!! God is good!!! I have so many things to learn!!! I want to read so many different things, I need more time in my day!!! I want to thank pastor walters for his hard work in the youth group!!! I have been looking over my sigma notebook and realizing how rich those lessons really are!!! I have much more to say, but it is time for lunch, so I will post again later!!! :o]

John Dierking said...

Oh yeah that was John who posted that last one!!!

Sigma said...

I love this! God has been very good to me. I've already seen how I (as a week person) can fall, but how God (our strong creator) can help me get back up again... Praying for you all often,
Rachel
(just don't forget to pray for me!!)

Sigma said...

This is the hardest time, but God will always help us along.