August 14, 2007

Outrageous, Contagious Joy

Wow! This is such a cool idea! I am going to love being able to pray for each other specifically through this. Prayer has become so important to me in just the past few days...It is hard to know how I went without it! I babysat all day yesterday and I found a way to pray, at different times, with each of the kids I babysit. I am telling you, this whole "Outrageous, Contagious Joy" thing, really is true...I am having a hard time talking about much else! Please continue to pray for me though as I have many things to make right with different people and sometimes my courage isn't very strong. Thanks to you all for your love and prayers. Its amazing how the common bond of Christ can bring a youth group so much closer to each other...
Continuing to pray for you all,
Chrystal

No comments: