August 26, 2007

Struggling with...

It's been really, really hard for me to 'find the time' lately to really dig deeper into my devotions. I can feel the difference it makes on my days - and I don't like it! I want so badly to draw closer to God each and every day, and lately I know that I haven't set aside enough time to do that. Please pray that I will make the time to spend longer than 10 minutes on my devotions! Thank you! You all mean so much to me and I truely thank God everyday for you all!

Becca

2 comments:

Sigma said...

Hey Rebecca, I'll be praying for you. God will help you get the victory over this struggle. Keep your focus on Christ. God is always there to help us, which I am so thankful for. One thing Rand Hummel said that really spoke to me was, it doesn't matter how many times we fall, but what matters is if we get back up and keep going forward. Keep moving forward, for Christ. I'm praying for you.

Your Friend,
Chris

John Dierking said...

Sprinkle,

I know exactly what you're feeling...While on vacation I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked in Gods Word and spending time just fellowshipping with Him and it definitely showed! Just ask my family! Actually on second thought....dont! lol...But seriously, if I dont spend the needed time with God I feel miserable and I make everyone around me miserable too....=( Please keep praying for me on that matter and i will keep praying for you...I actually have randomly been praying for you several times throughout the last couple days..its kind of cool. But I don't know your schedule anymore so have no idea what you're doing at the time ...working, sleeping..ahem...or whatever... to specifically pray for you...Anyways, love ya girl and I am just letting you know you're on my mind...

Cheddar