August 18, 2007

Reminder...

Don't forget to use the CDs from the messages to be a reminder to you about what you learned at camp. If you took 1 home, bring it back and get another 1.

I emailed Rand Hummel to let him know about the great things God was doing in your hearts, here is part of his reply: "We don't always hear what happens once campers arrive home but I do know that my heart was overfilled with joy (I know because it leaked out my eyes) as I see the tender hearts of your teens. What you said about no specific service or time encourages my heart even more to know it is totally of God. Thank you for your incredibly encouraging letter. We serve a great God. Tell your teens they were a blessing to me ... "

Praying for you,
Pastor Jon

2 comments:

Rebecca Motley said...

Wow. That is so sweet to hear. And Rand is right, it was TOTALLY of God! Thank you for emailing him, Pastor Jon! I can only imagine how discouraging his 'job' can be sometimes. I'm so glad that we could be a blessing to him. Praise God!!

Tara Mayhugh said...

I was considering writing Rand and telling him all that God has been doing, I'm glad you did Pastor. What a blessing his ministry has been. I agree Becca, Praise God!!!