August 17, 2007

Prayer Request

Hey guys, I wanted to ask you if you could pray for Danny. My grandparents just called. We found out, about Danny's last M R I. The doctors found two spots around his brain. We were praying that nothing else would come up because he has been doing so well. Danny is going to have to go through a year of treatment. He will probably miss a lot of school this year. I ask you to pray for him, and his family. He told his parents that he is going to fight this!!! Please pray for Danny. He is really upset. If you want to send him a note, I will get the address for you. He loves to get notes, and letters. I'm sure he would love to get something from you. I know God can use bad times, for good. I hope I will be able to see him soon. Thanks you so much!!

Sincerely,
Chris

3 comments:

John Dierking said...

Chris,
Wow! Danny has been through so much already...The Lord must really have a special plan for him. He is saved..right? I know that I will personally try to remember him in my prayers. You know, why dont you bring a big card on Sunday and bring it also next Wed. too and we can all write him. I think that would be a neat thing for all of us teens to do for him...let me know what you think..
Chrystal

Sigma said...

That's a good idea, Chrystal. I'll be praying for Danny and his family, Chris. He is one tough kid!
I think of Job, and how many trials he went through. They just seemed to be endless! Right now is a vital time for Danny and his family to draw close to the Lord, and not let this discourage them. (Is Danny and his family saved?) Sometimes it's hard to accept, but God's will is always perfect. I hope and pray that they (and your family, too!) will be able to draw strength and courage from the Lord in this next year.

Sigma said...

^ Becca ^