June 21, 2009

How God Has Been Showing Himself Real...

Now that school is out and summer is officially underway its been so refreshing to be able to spend time in God's Word and in prayer without being pressed down by the thoughts of more books and classes. I've needed this "spiritual boost" and have been enjoying every minute of it. We serve an incredible God! I've been taking walks mostly every day and for some reason I have been drawn to God this week through the skies. I keep finding myself marvelling at them. How could a God who is powerful enough to create the vast amount of sky, with its fluffy clouds and splashes of color, be tender enough to love someone like me? The thought overwhelms me at times. Call me sentimental if you wish, but God really does deserve so much more than we could ever give Him.

"Each time I touch a rose petal and breathe the sweet fragrance it brings, I know theres a God up in heaven. No human could create these things!

The sunset in its golden splendor, such colors no artist can do! I know when I look on its beauty, each page in the Bible is true.

No picture or painting can capture the beauty of any of these. The handiwork of God is revealed in the flowers, the sunset, the trees."


Have a God-focused week,
Chrystal

p.s. If you're reading this, know that you were prayed for today. Keep pressing foward. Its hard at times, but it's always worth it.

No comments: