January 12, 2009

then the things of earth grow strangely dim

The last few weeks have been hard for my family. My big brother Matt is going though a very tough time. His wife filed papers for divorce. As things keep happening to the
people around me I am once again reminded of the fact that none of us are in control
of our lives. I have been reading and thinking through the way that God is never changing and the way we praying does not move God to help us but rather puts us in a place to receive the blessing that He is already giving to us. This is mind blowing to me. and I am again reminded of the greatness of the God who saved me. That is just a small part of what God was sent my way since i last posted. So please pray for my brother and his wife, for no care is too deep for the hand of God to make whole.
I am so glad God has given me friends that care about me. I will try to post again sometime in the not too far future.

Jacob V

No comments: