November 11, 2008

spoken from my heart...

I wanted to write from my heart this time instead of writing up a post that sounds like I am so spiritual and makes me look smart. (If either of those are even attainable... ;) I want to seriously thank all of you out there that have made a difference in my walk with God. Some of you may not even realize the example you have set for me and others. But, let me say I have never been more thankful for such Godly friends! I don't how I would ever be able to continue continuing on without you. Standing up for what you believe alone isn't easy, so thank God I don't have to! And, the more time I have to ground myself in the Bible and set my standards now, the easier it will be to keep those when I am out on my own. But, even though I am extremely grateful for you all, I also want to encourage you to not give up. We need to continue to support each other! Don't lose sight of what's important!!! Christ is all that matters, and we must never forget that! You cannot love both God and the World. So many times I feel myself standing in the "middle", but we all know that there is no "middle" We are either serving God or man. Satan is sooo real and he is soooo ready to strike and he uses those times to get us where we are weak... don't give him the time or place to do that! We are to resist the Devil, and so many times we let him have places in our hearts. Even if we are saved by Christ's Blood, Satan still wants to ruin The Christian name. He wants our reputation to be nothing but dust! Don't let those "little" things slip!!!! In God's sight nothing is "little!" Think about how many times we disappoint God! Think for a minute about someone you know whose heart is broken by the way Satan has gotten ahold of their loved one. And then think about God. He is the one we are directly disobeying!! And God loves us more than is humanly possible. When we give the Devil the slightest part of our heart we must grieve the heart of God so badly! So, stay on your knees, because I hardly think Satan will try to attack you when you are in the presence of God! Stay in His word, because the Word is our Weapon!

Love you all so much!
Rachel

1 comment:

Sigma said...

Chow,
All I can say is "Wow! Thanks for posting this!" It was just what I needed to get on and read right now. You didn't know that...but God did!

Keep praying!

Love you too,
Chrystal