November 19, 2008

another

Jacob
Hey guys hows it going? I thought I should get on here and write something.
So I'm going to show you guys another one of the song I wrote. This one is a
little bit more up beat but since all you see is the lyrics I thought yall might like it.

surrounds me

When I'm down I look around at all that surrounds me.
And when I look I can see that Your with me lord

Jesus Your my Lord and King let Your love surround me. In the works of Your
hands I see that Your love surrounds me. Glory to my God and King who's
praise I'll always sing

When I fail and I sail away from Your will Lord. When I stray I can pray and
You show me Your way again

Jesus Your my Lord and King let Your love surround me. In the works of Your
hands I see that Your love surrounds me. Glory to my God and King who's
praise I'll always sing



Well that's it short and sweet. Feel free to tell my what you think. I take criticism well but I might cry just a little lol J/K