July 26, 2008

is'nt he wonderful

Hey everyone I was told by a anonymous source that I needed to make a new post.
The Lord has been placing in my mind lots of thoughts of the kids from VBS.
I've been thinking a lot about what happened at VBS and the 7 kids that came to know the Lord. And i think the the Lord has given me a heart for the kids that i got to know there. Some of them may not have been the best behaved but then I look at the people the Lord Jesus chose to spend his time with and die for. I hope i get the chance to see some of the kids again and that I might be able to help them find the relationship that I've found in Christ. and I'm sorry about how short this is I'm not the best at putting my thought down on a page. maby I can get some tips from Chrystal.

Jacob

No comments: