May 21, 2008

Who's Stronger?

Do you push the standards as far as you can or do you let your standards + God show others the difference between a Christion and an unbeliever. Do you let your standards lead you down the wrong path, or do you set higher standards then maybe even your parents, and I assure you that over time more than likely your standards will falter a bit, thats why we should set the higher standard now. Then when you have kids, the standards will not have changed from the previous generation. Are you pushing with the world or pushing against the world? Just for encouragement... the Lord is on our side what is there to fear? Judgement day is coming and its a whole lot better to sacrifice now than to sacrifice on judgement day. Don't be willing to sacrifice the joy of the permanent for the joy of the immediate.

Jordan D

1 comment:

mike said...

I see what you mean. It is scary to see how standards can fall slowly over time, especially from one generation to the next. I'll try to remember that when I'm on the job because it's easy just to shove standards under the carpet and say "I'll pick them up again when I go home." Standards should not be hid from the world, but so many times that is what I do. Thanks for the post.