May 7, 2008

to God be the glory great things he hath done

hi this is jake i hope you all know me. This is the the first time using a blog so bear with me. God has been at work alot in my life in the last few weeks. It has been a awesome to see how God is using our youth group. You have all been so exsepting of me. I've been having a lot of trouble with finding Christian friends.
And God suplied all my needs. Oh yeah i just wanted to say that quizing was awesome.
Now im not really very good with words. So i wont be on here much but i wanted to let all of you know that God has used you in my life. So i'll see you at youth group



The NERD

2 comments:

Sigma said...

Well Jake(a.k.a. NERD=) it's awesome having you and Zack in our youth group.You guys are awesome.We are so very priveliged, honored and....ummmm.....well you get the idea=) See you guys at Y.G.
zac

mike said...

If this blog was only for expert writers, there wouldn't be many people on here at all=). Glad you guys are part of the group.