April 7, 2008

Encouraged

Our little pow-wow in the nursery yesterday was so encouraging to me! I really appreciate everyone's willingness to share their weaknesses and spiritual downfalls with each one listening. It reminds me that I am not alone (we're in this together!), and it encouraged me to "keep up the faith!" I haven't done my part in encouraging others (Pastor walter's message on Sun. morning!). Posting is part of that! (Chrystal...a-hem, I'm posting!!) But yes...I am trying to remember you all in prayer. Isn't it just so wonderful to be in such a close youth group who all have a common goal? Thank you all for your prayers, love, and support. I love you all!
"Jesus you're my all in all!"
biz
p.s. Chow, you may finally post!! yah!!

2 comments:

Sigma said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted!!! ;) And yes, I was sooooo encouraged by our little "pow-wow" with everybody yesterday too. God knows we need those little times of encouragement where we can get a spiritual boost. It was great to talk to you last night too when you came over here. I wish our walk could have been longer though! Next time we need to start it a little bit earlier in the evening! ;) Still, after you left, and as I was walking back into the house, I thanked God for giving me friends, like you, to laugh with, learn together with and to help keep me accountable. It was great to catch up! Ok, now that I have officially turned into a mush-ball... "lol"... I will stop! But seriously, thanks for talking with me last night. I really enjoyed it! Oh and please be praying for me tomorrow. I was able to talk to some more of my classmates today. Keep praying for Susie and now add a guy named Mitch to your list of people to pray for too. Thanks!
Chrystal

Rachel Dierking said...

haha thanks! much appriciated!
love you too!