November 15, 2007

Thankful for you : )

Since this morning's Colossians study was on Christian Friends, I wanted to let you know how much you guys mean to me. I am so thankful for you all. God has blessed me richly with friends that are striving to be more like Christ. Thank you for being such a help to me over the years. You don't know how much you have helped me along. I pray that I have been some help to you. If not, you have my permission to slap me. : ) I thank you for being the friends I always wished for. Keep praying for one another. Stay in His word, and keep moving forward for Christ.

Because of Christ,
Chris

1 comment:

Rebecca Motley said...

Amen to that, Chris! I am so thankful for you and the rest of the y.g. as well. God is so good to give us Christian friends to help, encourage, convict, challenge and uplift us when we need it!