November 10, 2007

What are we doing to glorify God?

Good afternoon yal, I don,t know about u guys but......I WANNA GO BACK TO THE WILDS :) It was just an awesome week for me from the second i got out of the van. One verse i've been reading over and over again since we got back from the Wilds is 1 Corinthians 10:31, Wether therefore ye eat or drink or whatsoever ye do,do all to the glory of God. Whenever i read that verse i look at the part where it says: DO ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD.I look at this verse and i think: It doesn't say do a little to the glory of God or, do some to the glory of God it says "ALL" to the glory of God. Then I start thinking "what am i doing that glorifies God".I mean how many of us are doing stuff everyday that glorifies God.I hope you guys are challenged by this and I'll talk to you all later.Keep doing all to the glory of God :]
In Christ,
Zac

No comments: