November 9, 2007

I never know what to put as a title!

" If you remember God's long-suffering in allowing unsaved individuals to live another day on this earth, you will be overwhelmed at His grace."

" No lukewarm Christian can suddenly have the stamina he needs to endure persecution"

" Teens need to obey authority quickly, sweetly, and completely."

"If you keep your focus on serving others and knowing God, you will start to forget self!"

"A real Christian pleases God, is kind to others and seeks to know God more and more each day."
" Music can soften our distinctiveness as Christians"

I hope this verse describes our youth group...
" We are bound to thank God always for you, bretheren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth."
~ II Thes. 1:3

~~elizabeth

1 comment:

John Dierking said...

Hey Bizza ;)
Thanks for all those quotes, tho you stole the one about children needing to submit, quickly, sweetly and completely. haha...I was going to post that quote myself..;)Its really good tho because it is hard to do all three of those things at once. I mean, I usually can get the job done completely but I dont always do it quickly or sweetly. So yeah, good stuff! I can't believe we only have one week left of the Colossians book! Its so sad! I have really been enjoying it.
Chrystal