November 15, 2007

God will always be there to help us

Hello teenmates, This morning I went to go do my devoyions and when i opened my Bible the paper that i use wasn't there. So i opened to my Bible's Concordance (why i did this i don't know) So i was looking thru it and then I saw the word "Help." So i looked at one of the verses it had and i turned to one of them (don't ask me why:) The verse i read was Ps. 42:1 God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble. Once i read it then i read it over and over again. Then i'm like "I gotta post this!" I relized that God will always be there to help us and guid us through the hardships that we face. We serve an awesome God and we need to always trust Him and stay close to Him. I hope you all have a great day and I'll see yal next Wenseday. Have a great day!!!!
In Christ,
Zac

1 comment:

Sigma said...

Zac,
thanks for posting that! And yeah...isn't that awesome to know? No matter what, God will always be with us! I memorized Romans 8:35, 38-39 the other day and it kind of goes along with that verse. No matter what we do, no matter what happens to us, now matter what is going on around us, nothing, NOTHING can seperate us from the love of Christ! Amen and AMEN! ;)
Chrystal