October 2, 2007

Prayer Request

Hello Everyone, I hope you all are doing well, and I hope you all are learning more about our God this week. I wanted to ask if you could pray for my grandfather. We found out that he had a stroke yesterday and he is in the hospital. He is not really responding to the doctors, and he isn't talking a lot. Could you please pray for him, and for my grand mom, she is really worried about him. Praise be to the Lord, my grandparents are saved. Even though this is a hard time, I take comfort in knowing that my grandparents are in God's care. In all things God works for our good. Thank you all for your prayers.

Because of Christ,
Chris

2 comments:

John Dierking said...

Hey, Ill keep them and you all In my prayers. I know how hard that can be.
Rachel

Sigma said...

Wow, I'll let my family know. They're in my prayers. biz
btw-congrats again on your license!!!!