October 22, 2007

Please Pray!

Rachel and I have a prayer request. Last weekend, Rachel and I got an e-mail letting us know that our art teachers wife died suddenly and we would not be having any online art classes this week. Our art teacher always talked about his wife as the best thing that ever happened to him and her death was sudden. He has at least two teenage daughters and I am positive that he isn't saved. This has got to be extremely tough for him and his family right now. Losing a loved one is hard enough but when you don't have any assurance about where they are it is even more difficult. I am planning on sending him an e-mail later today and explaining to him the plan of salvation, the reassurance he can have about his eternity, and the peace and grace God can give during a rough time. I haven't exactly figured out how I am going to word it all yet, but just pray that God will give me the words to say and that He will use this time in my teachers life to make him really think about his need of salvation. My teachers name is Ron Emerick and the funeral is going to be tomorrow at 11:00. Thanks so much guys!

In Awe of Him,
Chrystal

No comments: