August 16, 2007

Encouraging

Ok I know I didnt go to the Wilds with ya'll so I am kind of "out of it" but i just wanted to say what an encouragment/challenge ya'll have been to me since you have gotten back from camp.
I can honestly say that outside of the CIT program at the Wilds (which by the way you should all do if you can) I have never been around a group of people my age that are really trying to know God better. I have seen a HUGE difference in all of you. Yes I know I dont know you guys very well, but you can see the change in your faces. You really do have genuine outrageous contagious joy! And it shows! It is so encouraging to me personally because I prayed that God would put me in a Godly youth group... and being the great God that He is, He answered my prayer!
So keep it up, the blog title is right this really is just the start!

Love in Christ,
Kristin
Phil 4:11
P.S. I have a prayer request to, my best friend Joanna Tyrrell is in Peru right now on a missions trip. And I dont know if you have been following the news, but there was a huge earthquake there around where she is that killed hundreds of people yesterday. We havent heard yet if she is ok or not so if you could that her and her missions team are safe we would greatly appreciate it!

3 comments:

John Dierking said...

hey,
way to stick your little CIT advertising in there...lol...

We are so glad that you came to our youth group too...not to mention the fact that you have helped our soprano section out a lot...=)

I will definitly be praying for your friend..let us know as soon as you find anything out..

John Dierking said...

BTW...I was the one who wrote the above...chrystal

Sigma said...

Thank You for your encrouragement. I will be praying for Joanna.

Chris